On-site Cluster Assembly and Installation
Our team of Penguin Computing engineers will pre-assemble your cluster, fully built and ready to wheel into place upon receipt. We will help assemble your new racks, mount servers and cable components on-site as required to get you quickly up and running.
Cluster Delivery and Orientation
If you are new to clusters, new to Scyld ClusterWare® or simply want some tips for using your cluster more efficiently, we offer comprehensive on-site Scyld ClusterWare cluster verification and orientation seminars. A Penguin engineer will verify your cluster operation, and walk developers and users through how to efficiently use and maintain a cluster running the Scyld Software suite.
- An introduction to the concepts and functionality of Scyld ClusterWare software
- Essential configuration and administration of the Scyld environment
- An overview of the fundamentals of creating and executing cluster-aware software applications
- An overview of the usage of Scyld-specific commands and system monitoring applications
- Job mapping and the customization and control of the Scyld environment using Scyld utilities and environment variables
- Review and a question and answer session