HPC Cluster Management
Scyld ClusterWare, the web-enabled cluster management software system that ‘just works’ is a complete, easy-to-use HPC cluster management solution.
- Fully compatible with RedHat Enterprise Linux and CentOS
- Super-fast cluster provisioning
- Single system image architecture guarantees configuration consistency
- Support for internal clouds and cloud bursting
- Web-service-based architecture to manage and submit workflows anywhere
- Qualified and optimized for Penguin hardware for an optimal user experience
- Certification as Intel Cluster Ready reference architecture for SSI clusters
- Developed in-house and supported by Penguin Computing cluster experts
Rapid Provisioning & Change Management: Scyld ClusterWare is designed for extremely rapid provisioning paired with the ability to instantly update compute node farms by applying changes to a single master node.
Pre-bundled HPC software with Commercial Support: Scyld ClusterWare comes bundled with the software necessary for the HPC environments, such as MPI implementations and schedulers.
Single System Install for Cluster Consistency: Scyld ClusterWare uses one set of configuration files on the master node.
Ready for 3rd-Party Applications & Compilers: Runs Open Source and commercial applications for bioinformatics, CFD, FEA, weather forecasting, chemistry and physics modelling. Integrates with 3rd-party compilers such as Intel compilers and Portland Group’s PGI.
A Single Virtual Process Space Over the Cluster: There is one cluster-wide (or unified) process space. All processes can be accessed from one system (the master), creating a unified view of independent machines.
Centralized Reporting and Diagnostics: All jobs and system issues are reported to the master node so there is a centralized location for all diagnostics.
Simply fill out this form to start evaluating Scyld ClusterWare today.