3D, Accelerated, Remote Desktops
POD’s remote visualization solution is designed for HPC desktop applications enabling real-time interactive GUI workflows and 3D visualization. Traditional HPC environments require users to download large data files to on-premise workstations to post-process simulations – a process that can be frustrating, tedious and detrimental to a project’s timeline.
Powered by NVIDIA GRID technology, POD’s remote visualization solutions offer significant time savings by moving pre- and post-processing to the cloud and eliminating the need to download large data files.
POD provides high-end workstation performance in an on-demand cloud environment. Users simply connect to the HPC environment from virtually any device running Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari. No plugins or application clients are necessary. Access is provided through HTTPS, requiring no additional ports through the firewall. This unique architecture saves bandwidth, improving image quality and ensuring near-universal accessibility for users.
Remote HPC Cloud Workstation Advantages
- Run real-time, interactive GUI workflows and 3D visualizations
- Clientless remote desktop. Available directly from your web browser
- No browser plugin or application installation necessary
- Designed for HPC desktop applications and post processing tools
- High-end workstation performance in an on-demand cloud environment
- NVIDIA GRID technology provides H.264 quality with minimal latency
- Minimum performance and resolution at 1440×900@30fps
- Secure access through HTTPS – no additional ports needed through your firewall
- Support of all major browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox)