HPC EVERYWHERE WITH PENGUIN COMPUTING
HPC Everywhere - that's Penguin! From POD, our HPC on Demand Service, to Custom Rack Solutions, Software, Managed and Professional Services; Penguin is the only complete provider of end-to-end HPC products and services.
Our executives and technical staff will be at Supercomputing 2013 in Denver Nov. 18 - 21, to demonstrate and discuss how Penguin’s trusted Linux solutions are being leveraged across multiple industries and institutions. Companies such as Callaway Golf, Cummins Engines, and Michael Waltrip Racing are increasing productivity and reducing time to market with POD, our HPC on Demand Service. Institutions such as Johns Hopkins, Georgia Tech, Indiana University and the National Labs rely on Penguin’s products and services for their technical computing.
Penguin Computing on Demand (POD) @ SC13
With POD, users can access Penguin Computing's powerful HPC resources over the cloud, putting a flexible virtual server environment in the palms of their hands at a pay-as-you-go price point. Access typical HPC components including fast CPUs, GPUs, large memory, local scratch spaces and fast global storage spaces. All jobs are excluded directly on our servers without a virtualization layer in the middle, allowing for optimal, easy-to-use performance.
MEET PENGUIN AT SC13
- Monday, Nov. 18: 7:00PM-9:00PM
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 20: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday, Nov 21: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- MatLab on POD
- Accessing POD via API
- Remote Desktop on POD (powered by NVIDIA GRID)
- POD Portal, Gateway to Cloud HPC
- Relion 2800E with Liquid Cool
- Relion 2800GT
- Arctica 4804x
- OCP Rack
Tuesday. November 19th:
- 11am: Arctica, Networking by Penguin Computing, Supercharging your Datacenter
- 1pm: Distributed Symmetric Multiprocessing – Shattering Affordability and Scalability barriers to large shared memory HPC
- 2pm: POD Case Study: Johns Manville
- 3pm: POD Case Study: Garrad Hassan
- 4pm: OCP for High Performance Computing
- 5pm: Penguin Computing On Demand, Fast. Easy Secure.
Wednesday. November 20th:
- 11am: POD Case Study: Cummins
- 1pm: OCP for High Performance Computing with Facebook
- 2pm: POD Case Study: Cal Tech
- 3pm: Arctica, Networking by Penguin Computing, Supercharging your Datacenter
- 4pm: OCP for High Performance Computing with Facebook
- 5pm: Customer Case Study: MWR
Thursday. November 21st:
- 11am: OCP for High Performance Computing
- 1pm: Arctica, Networking by Penguin Computing, Supercharging your Datacenter
- 2pm: Penguin Computing On Demand, Fast. Easy Secure.