About the Valkre Series
- Based on Cavium ThunderX family, with up to 48 cores per socket and multiple optional offloading engines
- Optimized for virtualization: large core counts, large memory support and multiple integrated 10/40Gb Ethernet interfaces
- Available in both conventional EIA (19″) and Open Compute Open Rack v1 form factors
- Commercial or free Linux distribution options: Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Ubuntu
- Three-year warranty included with every server
Based on the emerging 64-bit ARM architecture, Tundra Valkre 1030c features the Cavium ThunderX processor and built-in high performance network interfaces.