Leading edge Intel processors on a reliable server platformPenguin Computing’s Relion series is based on Intel’s latest Xeon E3 and E5 processors code named ‘Sandy Bridge’.
Relion systems feature:
- up to 8 cores per processor
- improved micro-architecture, memory and I/O capabilities
- support for the third generation PCI-E bus architecture with up to 40 PCI-E lanes per socket
- the new AVX instruction set for improved floating point performance
- 4 memory controllers per processor and a faster QPI interconnect for bandwidth up to 51.2GB/s
What this means for you:
- shorter turnaround times for HPC applications
- higher density of virtual machines in virtualization environments
- higher sustainable transactional workloads in web and cloud computing environments.
Relion servers are available in energy efficient 1U, high-density 1U twin and versatile 2U rack-mount form factors. A three year warranty is included for every server. We offer a choice of commercial or free Linux distributions that we pre-install free of charge.
|1U||Role||Special Features||More info||Photo|
|Relion 108||General purpose server for small/medium business applications, web server, file server, print server, web farms||Cost effective, low power consumption|
|Relion 750||General purpose server, Web farm server||Energy efficient|
|Relion 1800||Versatile general purpose server||Large memory, Cost effective|
|Relion 1800GT||Compact, high-density GPU server||3 GPUs in a 1U chassis ,CPU up to 130W TDP|
|Relion 2800||Storage head node, cluster management node, gateway node||Expansion slot options, Storage density|
|Relion 2800GT||GPU compute platform, Storage gateway||Supports high GPU density, Large number of expansion slots, Large memory|
|Relion 2840||High density system||Four nodes in two rack units|
|Relion 4708||GPU Computing||Supports up to 8 double wide GPUs|
|Relion 4880||High density HPC server||Front accessible hot-swappable tray for serviceability, eight nodes in four rack units|