- Up to Two AMD Opteron 6xxx CPUs
- DDR3-1333 RAM, up to 256GB
- Up to 8 SATA/SAS/SSD Drives
- GPU configuration: two double-wide, PCI-E x16 connected GPUs + IB or 10GigE
- I/O configuration: up to six full-height PCI-Express x8 add-on cards
- High Efficiency, 80+ Rated Redundant Power Supply
- Integrated Management Processor with IPMI 2.0 Support
The 2850GTi’s system board has been designed to provide maximum bandwidth for the internal HyperTransport bus for optimal NUMA performance. Being able to accommodate up to six full height I/O cards with eight lane wide PCI-E gen 2 connectivity the system is well suited for any type of application that requires maximum I/O throughput. It is the ideal solution as a GPU compute node in a compute cluster: The 2850GTi is the only Opteron based 2U server that offers enough expansion slots, room and cooling capacity for two GPU accelerators and up to two Infiniband and/or 10GbE HCAs.