- Multiple management functions in one unified framework:
- Configuration and provisioning
- Server usage and health monitoring
- Remote lights out management (IPMI)
- Remove lights out management
- Log viewing and diagnostics
- Integrated log viewer for searching and annotating system logs
- Workload manager shows and filters real-time status of job running.
- Securely accessible from your web browser via HTTPS
Scyld Insight is an intuitive web-based cluster management system that simplifies cluster configuration, monitoring and management. With Scyld Insight you can monitor system metrics that provide insight into a cluster’s health, activity and utilization; quickly analyze any set of log files by taking advantage of Insight’s unique ‘log viewer’ feature; remotely manage your servers (lights-out management), and configure your Scyld ClusterWare cluster - all without the need for a high level of HPC cluster expertise.
- Supported browsers: Firefox 3.5+, Chrome 9.0+, Safari 4.0+, Opera 10.6+
- Linux distributions: RedHat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu
- Cluster platforms: Scyld, XCAT, Rocks
- Resource managers: PBS Torque, SGE
Scyld Insight Subscription
Scyld Insight is available as an annual subscription. With the subscription, you will receive all updates, enhancements and new features released during the year. As a subscription member, your input for new features will be prioritized in the highest group of new features developed.
Click an image to view a larger version.